Saturday, July 26, 2008

WHY SO SERIOUS???


I've been terrible at putting my movie reviews on here. I promise you The Dark Knight isn't the last movie I've seen from Indiana Jones, I'm just busy!!!

The Dark Knight
Action/ Thriller
152 mins
PG-13 for Violence & Gore/ Frightening &Intense Scenes
Director: Christopher Nolan
Christian Bale (YUMMY), Heath Ledger, Micheal Caine Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman

W-O-W! What a movie. It was tense the entire time. You never had the chance to sit back and take a breather. I was always on the edge of my seat. Is it me or did Christain Bale get hotter in the Batman?? ROAR!! Maybe it's because he's kinda of a bad boy after hitting hit mom and sister. Totally beside the point. Heath Ledger, wow! Are you sure that was even him? I'm not sure, didn't look a thing like him. Didn't sound a thing like him! WOW! Love it! It was such a haunting thrilling ride that you were able to become engrossed in immediately and in the end it left you wanting more! The story was great. the ending was great! I'm still a little shocked Rachel died. Did she really die? I can't believe. I'm a big Aaron Eckhart fan, i give him props!! Great Great Great movie!! I give it, 4 and 1/2 waffles.

Not gonna lie, after seeing this film, I'm not really surprised that Heath Ledger was having issues. His character was dark. I think he created and became the Joker better that the director could have ever imagined. He had to have a dark way of thinking to play this role. Unbelievable. He did a flawless job!

P.S. The picture of the Dark Knight was on the street in Hollywood that i took as we drove by!!!

Real quick other movies I've seen

Jumper
88 Mins
Thriller
PG-13
Director: Doug Liman
Hayden Christensen, Jamie Bell, Rachel Bilson, Samuel L. Jackson, Diane Lane

I really like the movie. Most people hated it! It was a fun adventure. I think it was more of a set up movie for the next one! I give 3 outta 5 waffles.









21
128 mins
Drama
PG-13
Director: Robert Luketic
Jim Sturgess, Kevin Spacey, Kate Bosworth, Aaron Yoo, Liza Lapira, Jacob Pitts, Laurence Fishburne

Loved Loved this movie. It was interesting and different. It had a great pace and kept me interested the whole time! 3 1/2 waffles









IRONMAN
126 mins
Action/Thriller
PG-13
Director: John Favreau
Rober Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Jeff Bridges, Gwyneth Paltrow

I fell in love with this movie. It was just fun and exciting! Robert Downey Jr. did a great job! Can't wait for the next one! 4 waffles











Made of Honor
101 mins
PG-13
Comedy/Romance
Director: Paul Weiland
Patrick Dempsey, Michelle Monaghan

Hated this movie. It was predictable. It had a few funny parts but over all it was just another chick movie! PUKE!
2 waffles

3 comments:

Cindy said...

LOL:) I had to laugh because I agree with all of your waffels except you know i'm a sucker for chick flicks. I just LOVE EM! I saw Batman last night for the second time and it just got better! I caught on to so many things. And ya the JOKER freakin' amazing!

Lemme said...

where are the waffle pictures? YOU'RE FIRED!!

Jessie K said...

You know that I love chick flicks, but I agree about Made of Honor. I can't belive you told everyone who hasn't watched Dark Night about Rachel...