Thursday, July 31, 2008

DYING

It has been a long year if your a Twilight reader! Finally the release of the 4Th book Breaking Dawn is a little more than 24 hrs away! They have been teasing everyone by putting a quote a day on the Stephenie Meyer website.. It's made me go CRAZY!! If you haven't read them... click here at your own risk.. but I'm warning you it will drive you NUTS!

I've entered a contest on a local radio station to win the book tomorrow morning at 7:30am. They are giving away 5 copies. Lets be honest the odds are not good. But not to worry i have my copy on reserve at Barns&Noble and will pick it up at midnight tomorrow night!

I have a few theories.. well i have a of theories. I believe that something will happen in the end, where Bella will be dying and Edward has to make the choice to go against everything he believes and turn her into a vampire or let her die and he will follow after. I think 1 of 2 things will happen, he will change her and it's a happy ending or, Jacob will be there telling Edward to change her just so she doesn't die and Edward will choose to let her die. Who knows.. I'm probably WAY off! Happy reading to all Twilight fans!!!

1 comment:

Lemme said...

i thought it didn't come out til the end of aug...hmmm...well...good for you! Good luck and I guess I won't be talking to you all weekend. HAPPY READING!!