Thursday, July 31, 2008

California Adventure day 7&8

I'm tired of blogging about my trip and there wasn't much going on these last 2 days so I'm putting them together!


Wednesday was probably the most beautiful day!
The sky was clearer, the water was bluer. Oh amazing!

I woke up and the fist thing i did was take my picture in the beautiful day!

We just spent the morning lounging and watching T.V. and then we went to a movie

I'll write a review about it later.. It was funny! We also had cold stone ice cream! Love it!


We stopped at a fruit stand to get strawberries. They are the best and they are EVERYWHERE!!


We wanted to try and catch the sunset, it was a such a beautiful day we didn't think it'd be a problem well, the fog blew in and there wasn't a ray of sunshine ANYWHERE! So we just hung out on the random beach and took pictures!


I know.. I'm in a dress and it's not Sunday!

I love the Beach!


How Cute is my dress.. I know!!

Don't ask..



How cool is the picture?
DAY 8
Karissa and i never talked about when i was leaving! We just pretended that i wasn't! It was easier that day! Even on the day we left to go to the airport it wasn't when are we going to leave for the airport it was, when are we leaving for Malibu?


The Malibu beaches are nothing compared to the Port Hueneme beach!

They were dirtier and they didn't have any shells!
BUT guess who was kicking it on the Malibu beaches this fine day..


McconaHOTTIE! GGRR


Saying goodbye at the airport! You can really tell but we're both just bawling!

It was the best vacation I've been on in such a long time! It was carefree and cheap!! It was perfect. I miss Roo so much already! I love you friend and i'll be back soon!!


3 comments:

Lemme said...

love that dress!! and the picture of matthew is in such better resolution!!! HOW LUCKY CAN YOU GET?!?!?!

Jennifer said...

i love that black dress too amber! cute!!

looks like you guys had SUCH a blast. i felt like i was on vacation myself just reading you guys' posts! lol.

The 4 of Us said...

Did you really see Matthew McHottie? For real?