Tuesday, July 29, 2008

California Adventure Day #5



Getting ready to hit the road to HOLLY WOOD BABY, with the garmin aka Tabitha! I don't know how people drive through L.A. or any surrounding area with a GPS! It's crazy!


Karissa missed the turn to get on the freeway but i didn't mind i got this pic!


Harry Potter's hand prints.. HOW COOL!!!


Tom Hanks

Harry Potter again.. shut up leave me alone. I love Harry Potter!


Robin Williams


A view of Hollywood Blvd!


This is right by Baja Fresh... good eatin'!!!


We went to the Wax Museum i took enough pictures that nobody needs to go now cuz.. i have pictures of pretty much everything. I won't post them all just my favorites!

"WILSON!!!!!!"


"Hello Klarice"


"Whys the rum gone?"



I don't know what this creepy thing was but.. it was kinda of gross looking!






"I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!"


I know this comes as a shocker.. but i have no idea what movie this is from!


Out of all of these wax figures, Samuel L. Jackson
looked the most real. We wanted to ask for his autograph!


I'm not sure I've ever seen this movie but i thought it was funny!


Ya gotta love Spider man


DO NOT mess with us!

The Guinness Book of World Records Museum





Tallest guy ever!


Why? thats all i ask!


Amen!


I don't believe it!




They hold the Academy Awards here! And its a mall!


We lost the car!


The Hollywood sign is real.. I've always wondered if it's REALLY there.. it is!


this is as close as you can get.. DUMB!


They make movies and TV shows here! How cool!


Then is was home to the BEACH!



Roo got stuck getting her suit on!






Life doesn't get much better than this!






Wow we're HOT! The water throws you around like crazy!

Karissa said that this night was the first time they've actually been in the water since moving there! Well glad i could help! Later that night Roo and i had a great chat! a "Call on Jesus" chat as she called it! IT was probably the only time we were semi serious!!! Love you friend!!!

1 comment:

Lemme said...

first movie you didn't know: Tallegada Nights starring Will Farrell

second movie you didn't know: Ace Ventura starring Jim Carrey

Thanks for the wardrobe malfunction picture!