Thursday, July 31, 2008

California Daventure day #6

On Tuesday w deiced to just stay in Port Hueneme. We slept in! It was beautiful! Then we got up and walked to a park and feed the ducks!


We found a place and as soon as we started throwing bread, we
were attacked by seagulls! It was crazy! They were everywhere!

Oh.. i love DUCKS!!!


So.. i let this duck take a piece of bread right out of my hand



and it BIT me!!! I screamed really loud and there was this Mexican family also feeding ducks. They looked at me and started laughing. I held up my hands and said, "It's ok, it didn't hurt, it just scared me!" They just stared at me and Karissa said, "Am, they don't have a clue what you're saying. You just look like an idiot."
Oh....




Oh they just make me HAPPY!


I climbed a tree.. i got bird crap all over my hand!
No it wasn't worth it!

The Sundial is a memorial for a plane that went down in this area in 2000.


There is a pier we walked down just by Roo's house. There are ALWAYS people fishing there!This guy was as redneck as they come. He was crab fishing.

I think he thought i was crazy when i asked what he did with them when he caught them. He looked at me like i was an idiot and said, "ya eat em"
Oh...

i hate creepy crawly things..


Oh the open water! It's so good shark week wasn't before i went.

This is a view of Roo's place from the pier


We went to the beach again!




Roo slept while i played!





These pics don't do it justice!

2 comments:

Lemme said...

love your descriptions of people...like the mexicans and the redneck.

thanks for the laying out pic...i saw that on your camera and wanted to delete it but i knew you'd get mad at me...well friend...now i'm mad at YOU!!!

Jessie K said...

is there an animal in the picture that says "outside of Roos place" it looks like a fish or a shark.. The next question has to be is this a joke about shark week and I just am too blonde and have to ask ...