Saturday, May 24, 2008

Indiana Jones

Being in the family i am.. i am very well aware of the classic movies. Star Wars, Space Balls, Sixteen Candles, and of course the Indiana Jones trilogy. So when i heard there was going to be another adventure with the very attractive, very masculine, Indy, i was all for it!

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Action/Adventure
124 Mins
May 22, 2008
PG 13 for minor violence, crude jokes (only a few)
Harrison Ford, Shia LaBeouf, Cate Blancett
Director: Steven Spielberg

I really enjoyed this movie. It's just another Indiana movie. The jokes were clever the story was pretty decent. Far-fetched but yet.. what Indiana Jones story isn't far-fetched?? I am a big Shia LaBleouf fan especially after this movie, he plays Mutt perfectly! I enjoyed that Indy was older in this movie and it was supposed to be harder for him to do things. I know a lot of people didn't like it but i think it's because they had too high of expectations. Like i said, it was another Indy movie. It was had refreshing humor and classic fight scenes. It's good to know Indy can still take blows and give em back at his old age! Great! loved it! I'd give it 3 and half waffles but since i still can't find an icon that's half a waffle.. I'll give it 4 outta 5 waffles!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I can't wait to see it!!!

Lemme said...

I'm excited to see it! have I mentioned that I love the waffle rating? Makes me hungry...