Saturday, May 24, 2008

Birth Control

I come from a big family. There are 7 of us kids. I have 3 older brothers and 3 older sister. Yes i am the baby and i love it.. most of the time! All of my brothers and sisters are married and everyone of them have kids (have i mentioned i think I'm the smartest one in my family). Total I have 19 nieces and nephews and 2 on the way!


With it being memorial weekend, the whole crew is here except my oldest sister and her 4 kids. Brady asked me if i would babysit Hyrum


tonight so he and his wife Wendy could go on a date and see Indiana Jones. I said sure!! No problem. Then i asked my sister Kaylene if she and he husband wanted to go also and I'd watch Mikey.


So the 4 of them left on their date and i had Mikey and Hyrum. My sister Klarice was here also with her 4 kids and then Michelle and Kellie were with us cuz their parents are in Boise. I had a great time with all those little kids. We had totinos pizza for dinner (healthy), then i made some chocolate pudding for dessert. Mikey and Hyrum had a great time chasing the dogs and playing with blocks.

With that being said, as much fun as i had I'm SO GRATEFUL that I'm not tied down to a husband or any kids. I love that i get to play with them get the all hyper and full of sugar and then get to send them home and sleep through the night.. They are the best birth control I've ever had!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

They are good birth control...but doesn't it make ya just a bit wish you had a little Amber running around! Also they are way cute and so big!

Lemme said...

AMEN TO THAT!!! This is why my job rocks! You think hanging out with normal kids is good birth control? Try hanging out with a bunch of SPEDS!!! HOLY DANG!! We are at the point in our marriage when a lot of people are asking us if we're ready to start having kids. The answer to that is always...HELL-TO-THE-NO!!!