Monday, June 2, 2008

Funny Story

This is the story of a girl!


This is Laura

This is a Conversation that took place between Laura (Dr. Nelson receptionist) and myself today!

Amber: Hey Laura look at this picture on my phone of me and my Roo from this weekend. We had so much fun!



Picture on my phone

Laura: Oh thats so cute.. where is that at?

Amber: In Provo at Roo's house.

Laura: Who's Roo? Is she one of your mentally handicap people you worked with??

Amber: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA No are you kidding?? Thats Karissa! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

Laura: Oh my gosh.. i'm so sorry i just looked at the face and thought it looked kinda funny!!

IT made my Day!!! Love you Roo! Laura is really sorry!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

FANTASTIC!! Karissa will love that.

Lemme said...

Hey...is that the special ed girl you always talk about? Laura...right she's the one you talk trash on all the time...Sorry, but I look so UNretarded in those pictures!!!

Mindy said...

This made me laugh so hard! I love you and Karissa. Thanks for a good laugh.