Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Are you Kidding Me??

I cannot believe this and i have to share it!!! I was working for Adam today and so i was working on a patients feet. and she was reading a magazine trying to get her mind of the pain. (Adam made me do it). i don't know what magazine she was looking through but she started telling me about a tent camping adventure she was reading about..



First of all i love camping. I love to get dirty and not showering for days. I love fishing and i love cleaning the fish even more. I love falling a sleep to the singing of the creek right by my tent. I love sleeping on the hard ground because my air mattress decided to deflate in the middle of the night. I love waking up at 3 in the morning cuz i have to pee so bad and stepping out of my tent and seeing the stars. More stars than I've ever thought possible. I love it all.. the good and the bad. It makes the whole experience amazing!



So there is this.. I'm not sure if you'd call it a camp site or a resort, cuz it's kind of both. But you park at the bottom of a "mountain" and start hiking up this trail where a butler meets you half way with hot cookies and fruit and then he/she carries the your luggage to the tent. They have a lodge where you can get shower and go to the bathroom.. actual running water. Are you kidding me? You can also head into the lodge in the middle of the day to get out of the heat or at night when it's cold you can sit by the fireplace to keep warm.. i say again are you kidding me? The REAL bed in your tent is turned down every night and made every morning. SERIOUSLY?? To stay in this LUXURIOUS tent is around $600/ night and you have to agree to staying at least 4 nights. I bet they make a killing off these rich city slickers who want to experience camping with out all the fun, without roughing. This is not camping. Who pays $600 a night to rough it?? This is not roughing it.. Are you kidding? seriously?? Anyone who thinks this is roughing needs to spend a week with my crew camping.. I'll show you roughing it... and we have it easy!!!



3 comments:

Lemme said...

wow...that's a crock of shit...

bonfufu said...

WTF! P***Y campers. That's worse than an RV and a generator for your TV & video games.

What's the fun in a shower or real toilet when you go camping? That's just a vacaton in a cabin.

Cheating rich folk! They suck!

Cindy said...

LOL...as against it as I am I kinda wanna see it in real life to know it is true! Nothing beats the true out doors though and the rock you pick to sleep on.