Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Haunting!



I love Halloween! My kids are cuter than yours!!!

A Scarecrow




A pumpkin
An angry pumpkin! He's still cute!!

Thomas the Train, a Lady bug, and a witch
Just before we headed out!



We went to Klarices Inlaws and they made up this story about great great great great great great Grandma and Grandpa and uncle Joe and aunt Maisey. We ate their fingers, their eyes, their teeth and their brains. It was TASTY!

I believe these are uncle Joe's hands.. I think!


I was a die for the ward party! That box isn't the easiest to get
around in so on Halloween i was just colorful
Eva, Tucker, Matthew, and Joey! How cute are they?
This picture was too cute not to put on here!!

4 comments:

G'ma Nasus said...

OHHH to be a kid again........Not. I think it's really more fun to be a kid when we are older. We can really appreciate it now.

Your little ones are darling, and YOU.......you are just TOO funny!

Love ya.

Lemme said...

wow...where in the hell did you get those socks? wow...did you really go out in public like that? I know I'm totally dogging you but you know that if i were there i'd dress just like you and we'd go everywhere we could just to get reactions...seriously though...did you actually go to work like that?

TipToe through the Tulip said...

YEP!

Cindy said...

Ohhh i LOVE all the color!! And yes where in the hell did you get those socks.. I would love to have a pair! Your kids are pretty stinkin cutE!