Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not too Shabby

I am defiantly no professional but I don't think i did that bad of a job! I love taking pictures! Last fall i took Adam and Lana's family pictures and word got around that I was decent at taking pictures. So.. here they are.. I'll post a few of Adam and Lana's from last fall and then I took the Anderson family pictures on Saturday!


This picture we changed to black and white and fixed
the corners and it's hanging in their family room!



The Andersons! They were SO funny!


This makes me really want to buy photoshop!
Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Jessie K said...

WOW! Those are good! Look at you roll... The pics with the hats on backwards... Fun!!!!GO YOU!

Lemme said...

i love the last one with all the boys!!! they be thiggin' it yo!

G'ma Nasus said...

Looking good. Have fun :)

Amy Jo said...

amber my darling those look awesome! and let me just tell you that photoshop is the single most amazing invention ever! especially adobe lightroom...it makes these kinds of pictures look completely and totally professional. you can try it if you just go to adobe.com - not lying, i LOVE that program!