Thursday, October 23, 2008

Strange



I've never really thought that i know a lot of weird people or that weird things happen to me, but when i was in Provo a few weeks ago talking with my dear friend Crystal, she helped me come to the conclusion that i do know quite a few random and weird people and strange things happen to me! Here is an example:

On Tuesday, i went to the Firth Volleyball game, very unwillingly i might add. My mom was there and i don't like to leave her places very long while she's by herself. While i was there, I saw Vicki, she does my hair and we were talking about a new haircut style (sorry Jess, but i really hate it). While i was standing in off to the side of these doors, this cute girl (who was a freshman in high school i found out later) came up to me and gave me a huge hug and said, "Amber you are one of my favorite people, i just admire you and look up to you so much." I smiled and said thank you. I asked who she was and she didn't answer. Her friend was standing next her look at me like i was the crazy one in this picture, and said "Who the heck is she?" She let go of me and looked at me with this huge smile and said, "That's Amber, she's Mrs. Tucker sister-in-law." (my sister-in-law is a teacher at Firth) and then this cute girl, walked away from me!

Really are you kidding me?? Who the heck are you?? Later i found out her name and got some sort of an idea of who she is. Not so sure what i did to impress her but I'll try and keep up whatever I'm doing. So two points were proved with this strange scene, that odd ball things do indeed happen to me quite often, and more importantly, we never know who is watching us, we never know when they are watching us, we never know who we might influence just doing what we do and being who we are. Just food for thought!

1 comment:

Lemme said...

maybe she's a cling on to bad influences