Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Short but Sweet

I took a very brief trip to Provo 2 weekends ago ( i know i suck at posting blogs!) It was such a fun trip. I got there at 9ish Friday night. I stayed with my good friend Crystal Brinkerhoff. (i know how awesome is her last name? It freaking rocks!) I haven't seen her in about 18 months! They moved to Texas blah blah and they moved back! I'm so happy! We stayed up until 2am just catching up! LOVED IT! Saturday we just hung out and talked and played with the boys! They are so big! I remember when Isaac was born! Well i remember when all of them were born but WOW! They are so funny! They're always up to something!

Isaac walking around on top of the car

Jack wanting to drive it around

Cute Little William

Nice Shades!!!

Then i headed out for the wedding reception (the whole reason i went.) for my good friend Boyce. (CONGRATS again Boyce)

Then it was off to dinner with Brady and Wendy and the boys at Sonic (are you kidding?) But was i was fun to see them! Hyrum is so cute and freakin hilarious! Isaac is so cute! I was able to rock him to sleep and put him to bed! Gosh it was fun! Then i headed for home! I pulled into my drive way 2am Sunday morning! I love trips to Provo!

Gosh they are so cute!!! They must take after me!!!

1 comment:

Lemme said...

fun!!! I miss your trips to provo when I'M IN PROVO!!!