Thursday, October 23, 2008

21, Again

It's become a tradition that i go somewhere fun for my birthday, last year i went to Vegas with Jess and Roo, this year i went to Provo! A lot of people have told me that Provo Utah it quite a step down from Las Vegas, but i would disagree. I wanted to eat at Kneaders and see my bishop! I got both my birthday wishes!

Here are some pics from my fabulous weekend!On the Road

Smith & Edwards (weird store!)

My Sister in Law Wendy made me a cake!
7 Min. frosting.. AMAZING!!

Me& Hyrum! How cute is he??

I got to put Isaac to bed!! He's adorable!

Hyrum would not take a picture with out the pumpkin.

On the Road home! I've censored this pictures quite a bit
all the crazy things we did and took pics of i decided they will stay hidden!

Then we stopped at temple square!
You can never have too many pics of the temple!

I didn't know i was supposed to wear jeans!

How cool is this picture its in the reflection pool

2 comments:

Lemme said...

i thing spending time with the alyssas and jess IS A BIG step DOWN from spending time with me!!!

Camille said...

Hey! How fun to have you wonder upon our blog! Thanks for the comment!