Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Love

So last Saturday i was at walmart with Kylee and Alyssa

They were picking pictures to develop. Unfortunately that is right by the cameras. Last March (i think) while in Boise, i lost my beloved camera at the Idaho Center at State wrestling (yeah John V). I was so sad and still have been cuz it was a GREAT camera! Oh how i loved it! So the cameras were RIGHT there while Ky and Lyss were getting pics.... Temptation got the best of me and i started looking! My last camera was a Nikon COOLPIX and i loved it. (Jess just got one) i found a Kodak EASYSHARE and really started to like it. So i told Lyss and Ky too HURRY because i was starting to fall in love with this camera and if we didn't leave i would buy it. Ky said OK WE'RE ALMOST DONE! I PROMISE!! 10 minutes later i was walking down the isles of walmart with my brand new PINK Kodak EASYSHARE M1033! LOVE IT!!

Let me remind you it's PINK!
Ky and Lyss are the culprits i take no blame
or spending money on this beloved camera!

Ever since i was 18 I've had gray hair! I know right it's not fair! (Bishop Oldham always tells me to quit complaining about my gray hair cuz he doesn't want to hear it! He's all gray and has been for some time!) But 18 seriously! I've always gone to the same person for hair my entire life EXCEPT when i lived in Provo and CINDY did it! I always tell Vicki that i don't care what color we do, just cover up my gray! I'm kinda a Guinea pig for her! She thinned it a little and then colored it! And i LOVE IT!
I added the pink myself!

I feel whole again with Pink hair!
Life is just more complete with it! LOVE IT!

I've been wanting a printer to hook up to my camera for a long time! Long before i lost my first camera! Today, i marched in to walmart and i bought one! and guess what! I LOVE IT!

Here is is hard a work! And no the picture isn't blurry! I took this with my cell phone and it's not the greatest at taking pictures! (Hence buying a new one!) Roo can you tell what pic it is???

My camera!
My printer!
And my hair!
The new loves of my life!
What else could a girl ask for?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

love the new hair!!
it looks so good on you!

Lemme said...

I can't really tell what pic it is...but you have something in your mouth and both hands...that's all i got

G'ma Nasus said...

Glad to see that you are "In the PINK" again.

Love your new do!

Cindy said...

I love that you can totally Rock PINK hair! I still have pink color from doing it way back when!!!