Thursday, September 4, 2008

If You DISH It, Learn To TAKE It

So I'm not sure I've mentioned that I'm a HUGE tennis fan. If you aren't a tennis fan.. keep reading (Karissa) because i think you'll find this story pretty funny!


I have been searching for a few videos on YOUTUBE. i thought they had everything on there but i haven't been able to find some interviews with Andy Roddick.


I had to add the pic in case you didn't remember who he was


unfortunately, this was the only one i could find! BUMMER!!



He is DAMN funny! He always has the funniest and quickest comebacks. There are 2 interviews that i was rolling on the floor laughing. (It's not just cuz i think he's hot either).


I have point i promise. Let me start by telling you about Novak Djokovic.



He's from Serbia and has earned the #3 seed in the world. I've always thought him to be a pretty cool calm and collected and a humble guy. He is always doing impressions of other tennis players and to me has seemed to have a good sense of humor!


So Djokovic played a match on Tuesday and he was complaining of a sprained ankle (both) he was cramping, his back hurt, he was tired and worn out, blah blah blah.. After he finished the match, Djokovic said, "In my next match i promise, my opponent(Andy) will be more healthy than me." And again was talking about what was hurting and how he was just worn out. Andy being the funny guy that he is had a great response when asked if he thought Djokovic was faking. I have haven't been able to find just that clip, but i have his whole interview, if you can, skip to 4:55 and it ends about 5:25, i promise, it's hilarious! Click the WATCH NOW link.


Still makes me bust a but every time i hear it. I wonder if i could record it and set it as a ringtone. My favorite it when he says, "common cough and cold" Just the he says it is killer!


Anyways sadly Andy Roddick didn't play his best tennis tonight and lost. Djokovic in his post match interview was an absolute ass on national television about the comments Andy had made. He said obviously he wasn't injured cuz look who won the match. He just had a holier than thou attitude and tried to piss off the New York crowd on purpose. I would have paid a lot of money to be there in Arthur Ashe Stadium and BOO him along with everyone else. He was just an arrongant jerk. Heres the video. The crowd did not like him!

My main point is, Djokovic can make fun of all the other tennis players mock them and imitate them, but when someone dishes it back, he cries like a little baby and makes himself look like a complete idiot. I ALWAYS give credit where credit it due. Djokovic played great tennis tonight but honestly, i think he's an arrogant baby and i hope Roger Federer kicks the crap out him! I hope it's not a tennis match at all. I hope Federer absolutely slaughters him. It'll be a better final if its the worlds #1 and #2 anyways!





Thanks for reading! Nobody gets or loves tennis as i do. I just needed to get this off my chest!

1 comment:

Lemme said...

hahaha!!! I love how he's saying things under his breath!! anthrax...sars...and he's NOT even laughuing or smiling!!! that was good!!