Thursday, August 7, 2008

Unimportant but Fun Details


i am: excited
i think: life is pretty great right
i know: i'm actually going to make it even though somedays it sucks
i want: to go to bed at a decent time
i have: allergies
i wish: i found a brown bag with a million dollars in it
i dislike: mushrooms
i miss: my roobox, simplicity
i fear: that my food will touch when it's all on the same plate
i feel: a little complacent
i hear: the news
i smell: fresh country air
i crave: medium rare steak
i usually: am not even home by now
i search: on my GPS for places i already know how to get to
i wonder: about the millennium all the time
i regret: too many things
i love: my job, my friends, my kids, my phone, the beach, shark week, movies,
i care: too much
i always: wonder whats playing at the movie theater
i worry: that i will do something stupid and not be able to work
i am not: fake
i remember: life being much simpler
i believe: i can fly, i can touch the sky.. someday
i dance: like nobody is watching.. really it's not pretty
i sing: every thing, and not just songs
i don’t always: eat my veggies
i argue: if the world would listen to me, it would be a better place..
i write: stories in my head
i win: at skipbo all the time
i lose: at skipbo every time i play jess (you suck jk)
i never: can sleep on anything but a bed.
i listen: to only 2 of the 7 voices in my head
i don't understand: why the book had to suck
i can usually be found: at work not working
i am scared: of everyone seeing i'm not that great.. cuz i'm really not..
i need: to be frugal
i forget: to feed my fish jack
i am happy about: all of my bills being paid already and it's only the 7th

I'm supposed to tag some people, i would love it if everyone did it so you're more than welcome but off the top of my head: Jessie, Amy, Steph

2 comments:

Cindy said...

this looks fun...i may have to do this! And you learn so much about a person!

Lemme said...

1. you shouldn't regret anything cuz if something was done differently in your life you might not have met me (and that's something to regret in it of itself)
2. I've seen you dance...and I agree with you...not pretty
3. you NEVER eat your veggies!!
4. you can never sleep on anything!!! barely your own bed!! so high maintenance!!
5. you ARE great
6. poor jack...