Friday, August 15, 2008

Thats what they all say...


So I'm 26 (almost 27) and I'll be honest. I'm not a big dater. OK.. that's an understatement. I'm honestly not sure when my last date was. At least 5 1/2 years ago.. i think. I'm not complaining here.

I love being single! If i wasn't single, i wouldn't be able to do all the fun I've do. I've been on a cruise, I've been to California a few times. I got to Provo like i go to church, i go to the movies and do what i want. Being single is awesome. I just laugh when i see people that i graduated with having 3 or 4 kids. IT'S NUTS! I have 21(almost) nieces and nephews. I love them all so much but as the coolest aunt i get to get them all hyper and sugar filled and then.. send home with mommy and daddy! Best part of my day.

So this is where my frustrations come in. Recently a few different people have said to me, "Hey Am, would you go on a blind date? I know the coolest guy. You guys would have so much fun!" or "Amber i know this guy, he's kinda shy but he's good and he's so much fun you guys would just compliment each other so much!"

OK.. I'm fine with a date. I really am. How long has it been? Seriously, guess how many dates I've been on with these 'great guys?' Still dateless. So here's my thing. I'm good with or without a date! It's not a big deal to me. BUT don't tell me you're going to set me up on a date unless you are really going to go through with it.. is that too much to ask?


Thank You! Have A Great Day!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

wow...good luck with everything

Lemme said...

i was accidently logged in as my sis-in-law...sorry. I LOVE YOU!! and i can't wait to hear your funny story!!

Cindy said...

Ahh Blinde Dates...isn't it about time:D NOT!! I hate being set up on them and even them being mentioned! I totally agree with you!

PS I love the game 20 quetion!!!

1. I suprisingly didn't buy any while there...huh that doesn't usually happen.
2.I am not sure what I am up to but way to many! Probably 300+
3. Yes I still live in the same place. It feels more like home everyday. You are always welcome!!

Amy Jo said...

i love you amber!