Wednesday, June 4, 2008

RANDOM!


My Sister tagged me on myspace about a month ago, so i thought I'd do it on this blog.. The point is to post 10 random things about myself...


1. Ever morning i wake up with a song in my head.. sometimes it's different, sometimes its the same one a few days in a row. Recently it's that dumb "you're on my heart just like a tattoo" song.. hate it!

2. i hate my food to touch each other on my plate!

3. i have to have background noise. I can't just sit in silence.

4. I love TENNIS!!!

5. I'm gonna be rich some day and hire my own personal assistant to do mundane daily things for me!

6. I am obsessed with Llamas and i totally want one.

7. I have 19 nieces and nephews and 2 on the way.

8. I HATE cleaning out the dishwasher. No problem loading it but putting the clean ones away.. UGH!!!!

9. I've never watched the movie Grease.

10. My personality color is yellow.

3 comments:

The 4 of Us said...

Who is pregnant in your family???

Cindy said...

Really you have never seen GREASE!? I never would have thunk that...and yes I will for sure call you during Every Rose Has It's Thorn!

Jennifer said...

cute picture amber!!