Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally!

Well Finally the weather here in Firth, Idaho has has warmed up. On Monday we put out pool up. This Pool is 18 feel wide and 5 feet deep!!

You have to stay in while the first few inches fill so you can get all t
he wrinkles out. The kids were so jealous i was the one that go to do it!


Tucker was more than thrilled to be watching!
These boys were dying to get in

JohnV got in to help.. He was all sportin' it cool like he was a hottie!!

Isn't he cute?? He hates it when i say that!

So today was the first day i was able to get into the pool. It was awesome!! I love the water!! I worked hard playing with my kids! I didn't take any pics cuz.. i was playing!! Happy Summer!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I have some pretty great memories with you and Karissa in that pool! I can still wheeze over them at random moments or when the picutres show up on my computer:) LOL

Lemme said...

wow...i have no comment...forgive me please...