Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My New Apartment

Well i finally took some picture. I won't show you pics of my room cuz by now i've officially made it my room and well.. it's a mess! But here a few pics! We're still looking for a roommate if you know of anyone! Not sure we'll make it if we don't get one! Oh wells! There is always living in my car right? =0)This is the Entry way to our Apartment. Legoles our protector!

Our Kitchen It's very big! It's nice! Karissa was shocked by how clean it is..
Yeah me too! I make it a priority now! Who knew!!

Our Living Room

Our entertainment center! Clearly it's made for a big flat screen TV
I have one, i keep in my room! Kidding! It works though!

My cute bathroom! Roo gave me pink and orange bathroom stuff! Love it!
Anne-my roommate gave me the cute Rubber ducky hangy thing.. i don't know what their called! Sorry! I love it though!


WE love our place! We'd love it more if we had another roommate! But it's home!



4 comments:

G'ma Nasus said...

Nice digs! I hope you get an additional roomy soon. Good luck.

Cindy said...

Oh your apt. looks like so much fun! I love the bathroom decor!!

Michelle said...

i LOVE the clean kitchen ... ha ha ha ha ha!

Lemme said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN PERSON!!!