Sunday, March 22, 2009

I can't believe i'm sharing this

So.. back in the day, I hung out with two of the funniest girls i know!! Karissa (Roo)and i were roommates and Cindy (La) was the girl next door. We became the best of friends fast. We did the craziest funnest things ever. One night, we decided to make a music video to the song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Which led to SEVERAL more music videos. Here is probably my very favorite one. "I Won't Say I'm In Love" from the movie Hercules. I hope you enjoy it!





Gosh, the dumb things we do.. This video is just the tip of iceberg!! Roo, La.. sorry if you hate me for this cuz i know it is embarrassing BUT it's something that needs to be shared!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Amber, you are extending my life by making me laugh a TON! Seriously, with all this laughing, I am going to live to be 300 or something! What a great pasttime! Keep it up!

Michelle said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i burst out into loud laughter here at work. it echoes in here. love it.

Cindy said...

Ya know the only thing that would make this even better is if 20 years from now when we are all in our 40 we make a remake! Lets be honest we are amazing and so talented in the music video world!! I sure miss you guys!

P.S. I thought for sure it was going to be our girls just wanna have fun movie!!

Crystal said...

So do we get to see the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun video? I'd pay money!

G'ma Nasus said...

Love it :D

Cole Webley said...

HAHAHA! You guys are so funny! They can't be mad, you have to know if it's on video it will end up on the internet eventually! I miss you guys! Jen