Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been tagged

Michelle Tagged me! I'm not sure there are anymore random thing that people don't already know!



Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up…

Number One: I give people nicknames. Some i say out loud and some i just keep in my head. for example Karissa started out as Karissa then it went to Ris, then to Rissy, Rissy Roo, Rissy Roo Whoo, to Roo. Jessie i call J or JK. Ashlee i don't call her this to her face but in my head she is Sheew. There is no reason for it. I just call her Sheew. Weird!

Number Two: I am not OCD but i have to have my movies in alphabetical order. It drives me nuts to have it any other way.

Number Three: When i hang up a shirt (for example) I can't hang a red shirt on a red hanger. The clothes i hang up can't be the same color as the hanger! I know I'm nuts!

Number Four: I love cell phones. I love to dink around with them to see what i like and what i don't like about them.

Number Five: I love to eat raw veggies but i won't touch them if they are cooked!

Number Six: I have an obsession with rubber duckies!

I Tag anyone who wants to do it!

1 comment:

Lemme said...

you're such a freak