Thursday, March 6, 2008

Somebody Loves Me

So Yesterday at work, I was doing my thing, running around for the doctor and doing whatever needed to get done. A girl walked into the office carrying a a beautiful vase of tulips. Tulips are my favorite and of course i was instantly jealous of who ever they were for. I thought for sure they were for Laura from her husband or Albany from her boyfriend. The flower lady put them on the desk and said "These are for Amber." My mouth dropped open in shock. I ripped the card open to find out who loved me! All it said was Have a good day!!! No name!! Are you kidding me?? How sweet!! Someone loves me. I went nuts all day trying to figure out who they were from. Needless to say my wonderful doctor (Adam) wouldn't let me live it down, and everyone else that came into the office made comments about my "secret lover." I have my speculations on who might of sent them but nobody is talking! So without much evidence as to who's culprit.. i have ended my search and have deiced to just enjoy my tulip!! I love them!

Aren't they just gorgeous??


And look we match!!! What are the odds???

1 comment:

Lemme said...

Secret Lovers...that's what we are.