Monday, March 10, 2008

I am so blessed

This is the 3rd time I’ve started this blog over. I’m just gonna get straight to the point instead of trying to be all thought-provoking and profound. This last month has been a rough one. Nothing I can’t handle, just busy and stressful. I often think of the people in my life and how grateful I am for them. I occasionally wonder how life would be without them or what path I would have taken had one of them not been there to give me advice and guidance. Recently I have not only become more grateful for those in my life but completely and utterly humbled by the love they have for me. I cannot believe that I have been so blessed to have people who are ready and willing to help, whether it be helping me count right, listening to what I truly have to say, or just letting me know I’m loved and cared for. I don’t want to know where I’d be without these people. It’s frightening. So to those who have my best interest at heart, who support me, and most importantly who know the real me and still love me, I hope you know that I am grateful and I love you all very much and I would not be who I am without you!

Obviously this isn’t everyone who I’m grateful for but these are a few! (No Karissa they’re
not in any particular order so stop thinking that!!)



The Cleverley Clan


Mark (Bishop) & Anna Oldham


Karissa and Nate Lemme


Jessie K


Cousin Kristi

3 comments:

Lemme said...

I understand that you didn't put me first...but I'm the only one on there twice!!! SUCKAS!!! She likes me better!!!!

Emmel said...

You just gotta keep on keepin' on. Life's a garden, dig it. I may only be in the pictures once, but that's okay with me.

Boyce said...

AMBER!!!! How are you my friend? I just found your blog and am wondering how in the world you're doing??? I see you already found my blog but did you tell me? NO!!! I'm so offended! :) Not really....How are you? Where are you?