Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't worry!

For the 5 people that check my blog.. heck.. who am i kidding.. the 3 people that check my blog. Yes.. i am alive and i plan to post another very important yet surprisingly funny blog soon.. My mom had a stroke so i've been practically living at the hospital. Last week was very hard but things are looking up so we're all ok.. she's ok.. i'm ok.. the fam is ok.. I just wanted you all to know thats why i haven't been so dedicated in posting recently!! Thanks and have great day!

3 comments:

Lemme said...

I love you friend...did your mom get my letter?

Brianne said...

Hey Amber,
I hope things are getting better with everything, your family is in my prayers.

bec said...

Hey Amber,

I found your blog through Brianne's, and i am glad to see a familiar face!
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets well. My parents wish to offer their prayers too. (they are in the marshall islands on a mission, so they can't do so in person.)

Becky (Simmons)